The Swivl video player allows you to include additional media alongside your recorded video. We call this additional media “slides” although they can take a variety of forms. Slides can be added to pre-existing videos within your Swivl Library, or recorded in real-time along with your video through the Swivl app.
To add slides to a video you have already uploaded to your Library, follow these steps:
- In your Swivl Library, open your video project you would like to add slides to;
- Click Edit button;
- Select Add Slides option.
- You can upload slides all at once as a presentation file or PDF, or individually in image formats (.jpeg or .png).
- Once slides are uploaded, you can sync them with the video by adjusting the timestamp below the slide thumbnail.
- For Video projects with already added slides you can select Manage Project option that allows you to upload, replace, hide or delete slides.
- Once slides are synced to the video, they will advance automatically. Viewers can navigate through the presentation by clicking on the thumbnails. The video will jump to the point in the video synced with the slide.
Note: The maximum frame size for a slide that can be uploaded to Swivl is 5000p x 5000p. The recommended frame resolution is 720p (1280p x 720p).