*requires Pro or higher
Capture the presenter and their laptop/desktop screen at the same time
- On the Swivl Capture screen, tap the camera icon to open up the multi-camera recording menu as shown:
- Download the Swivl+ Desktop app for Mac or Windows on your computer*
- Once you have the Swivl+ Desktop app open your computer, enter the pin code provided by the Swivl app
- Using the Swivl app on your mobile device, start your recording as usual, using the Primary Marker or by tapping the shutter button on screen.
- When the recording has ended, both videos will upload to Swivl cloud simultaneously, as per your selected upload settings (we recommend Auto-Upload always).
View your video as a side-by-side dual-camera project on Swivl cloud.
- From here, you can select the audio track you want to hear (either the Primary Marker or the audio from your desktop) as shown below:
*If you are on a Mac and your security settings block you from opening the app, go to "System Preferences" then "Security & Privacy" to allow the app to launch.
Also check out our handy quick-setup video below: