*requires Pro or higher
Swivl+ is a simple desktop app for your computer that records what’s on your screen, like powerpoint slides, videos, or your lesson activity. At the same time your Swivl robot continues to follow you and will record both you and your screen. It will even record the audio from your computer’s speakers. After recording, both videos upload to your Swivl cloud account automatically.
Capture the presenter and their laptop/desktop screen at the same time
- On the Swivl Capture screen, tap the camera icon to open up the multi-camera recording menu as shown:
- Download the Swivl+ Desktop app for Mac or Windows on your computer*
- Once you have the Swivl+ Desktop app open your computer, enter the pin code provided by the Swivl app
- Using the Swivl app on your mobile device, start your recording as usual, using the Primary Marker or by tapping the shutter button on screen.
- When the recording has ended, both videos will upload to Swivl cloud simultaneously, as per your selected upload settings (we recommend Auto-Upload always).
View your video as a side-by-side dual-camera project on Swivl cloud.
- From here, you can select the audio track you want to hear (either the Primary Marker or the audio from your desktop) as shown below:
*If you are on a Mac and your security settings block you from opening the app, go to "System Preferences" then "Security & Privacy" to allow the app to launch.
Also check out our handy quick-setup video below: