Occasionally, you may need to switch your Markers from one C Series robot to another. Watch the video below to see how this is done. Step-by-step instructions follow the video.
Re-pairing the Primary marker:
- Connect your Swivl robot to your mobile device and open the Swivl App.
- Plug the Swivl robot’s wall charger into an outlet and plug it into the base.
- Simultaneously hold down the + sign and tap the power button four times then release both buttons. This will clear the robot's memory of any Primary markers previously associated with it.
- The Pair LED on the robot base will become solid red when it has reset.
- Choose any marker and dock it in the back of the robot to pair.
- Wait for the LED to stop blinking and become a solid light, then remove the marker from the dock and turn it on.
- When you turn the marker on, it will recognize it as the Primary marker in the Settings menu.
- Repeat these steps for all secondary markers you would like to re-pair to your unit (up to five total markers per robot, including the Primary marker).*
*Note, that only the first marker that is re-paired to your robot will be the Primary marker. The remaining markers you re-pair will be added as secondary markers and you will be prompted to select a new color for each.