Occasionally, you may need to switch your Markers from one C Series robot to another. So any secondary marker can be set as Primary.
Watch the video below to see how this is done. Step-by-step instructions follow the video.
1. Connect your Swivl robot to your mobile device and open the Swivl App.
2. Plug the Swivl robot’s wall charger into an outlet and plug it into the base.
3. Simultaneously hold down the + sign and tap the power button four times then release both buttons. This will clear the robot's memory of any Primary markers previously associated with it.
4. The Pair LED on the robot base will become solid red when it has reset.
5. Choose any marker and dock it in the back of the robot to pair.
6. Wait for the LED to stop blinking and become a solid light, then remove the marker from the dock and turn it on.
7. When you turn the marker on, it will recognize it as the Primary marker in the Settings menu.
8. To pair additional markers repeat steps 5-7 for all secondary markers you would like to pair (up to five total markers per robot, including the Primary marker)* or click to see detailed steps in Pairing Additional Markers.
*Note, that only the first marker that is re-paired to your robot will be the Primary marker. The remaining markers you re-pair will be added as secondary markers and you will be prompted to select a new color for each.
Alternative way to set a Secondary marker as Primary For iOS only (via Swivl app Settings):
1) Open the Swivl app and go to Robot tab. If you currently don’t have a Primary marker you will see a notification 'Connect Primary Marker'. In the Marker Setup menu you will see all connected markers (please remember to switch them on!). Tap on the marker which you want to set as Primary.
2) Tap on the button “Make Primary” in the Marker Settings window:
3) Now you will see notification 'Connected' and the marker you’ve set as Primary is displayed as a Primary Marker:
Click to continue to the next article Capturing Video