Available for: Standard, Pro, Admin, Owner
Tags are available for team account users only and improve the organization and categorization of your shared videos. Tagging videos is a great way to start building best practice libraries of videos within your organization.
To tag a video within Swivl, do the following:
1. Open your Library and open the video you want to tag.
2. Click 'Edit description' below the video.
3. A new screen will load where you can edit the title and description of the video, scroll down to the Tags section.
4. Start typing to search through the available tags, or scroll through the drop-down of tags.
5. Once you have added all of the tags that you want to include, click 'Save'.
Click here to continue to the next article Using Rubrics