Tags are available for team account users only and improve the organization and categorization of your shared videos. Tagging videos is a great way to start building best practice libraries of videos within your organization.
- To tag a video within Swivl, first scroll to a video in your Library that you want to tag.
- Click on the thumbnail of the video to open the project view.
- Click Edit below the video player and select Edit Title.
- A new screen will load where you can edit the title and description of the video, scroll down to the Tags section.
- Start typing to search through the available tags, or scroll through the drop-down of tags.
- Once you have added all of the tags that you want to include, click Save.