On Swivl cloud you can only edit the front and the back of the video for a single marker audio video. To edit the video from the middle, you will need to download the video from cloud onto your computer and use a 3rd party app / software like iMovie and or Windows movie maker.
- Trimming will allow you to remove the beginning or end of the video. This is currently only supported on videos without slides or outlines.
- In the Library, click on the video you want to trim, and at the top click Edit. Then select Trim Video.
- You can trim the video by clicking and dragging the red sliders to deselect the parts of the video to trim.
- Or you can type in Start and End times (in seconds) which allows for greater precision.
- The Play Between button previews the edited clip.
- Once you have edited the video, you will still be able to go back to the original, full-length video as you will have saved this edited version as a new project.