On Swivl cloud you can only trim out portions of a single video file (Screen Recorded projects, Dual- or Multi-Camera projects, and projects with slides cannot be trimmed).
At this time, you can only edit the front/back portions of a video. To edit a midsection, you can trim up to three separate clips and stitch them back together using our Merge feature* or you can download the video from Swivl cloud onto your computer and use a 3rd party software like iMovie and or Windows movie maker to make your desired edits.
- In your Library, click on the video you want to trim then select Edit from the top right hand corner of the menu
- Then select Trim
- Drag the red sliders to select the area you wish to be trimmed out
- The portion of the video between the red arrows will be kept
- Or simply enter the desired Start/End times (in seconds)
- The Play Between button previews the edited clip.
The original video file will remain in your Swivl Cloud Library. Trimming saves a new video file that does not impact the original video.