2019 User Guide: Download
2019 User Guide Companion Video with time-stamps for easy navigation: WATCH
2019 Quick Start Guide for C-Series Robot: Download
Initial Setup: Successful Robot to Mobile Device Connection
Swivl solution consists of three elements:
- Swivl robot&marker = hardware
- Swivl app = software iOS and Android
- Swivl Teams = your storage and content management space at cloud.swivl.com
So to start capturing with Swivl you need to follow the steps below:
- create a Swivl Teams account at cloud.swivl.com/register.
- install the Swivl app on the mobile device which you are going to use with Swivl robot to record videos. It can be an iOS device or Android device.
- connect your Swivl robot to your mobile device, launch Swivl app and start recording videos. See our Swivl Set Up Guide
Where to go from here:
- Pair additional markers
- Discover the features of your marker
- Learn to capture video with the Swivl app
- Watch more video tutorials for the basics
The C Series Robot looks similar to our older Gen2 Robot, but can do a whole lot more! This article refers only to setting up the C Series robot, but if you have a Gen2 robot, click here for setup instructions.
If you're not sure, check: Which robot do I have?