Time-stamped comments may be left on your own videos or other videos that have been shared with you on Swivl cloud. If you are a Standard user on Swivl cloud, you will only be able to leave yourself comments or notes.
- From your Library navigate to the video you want to leave comments and click it.
- Your comment thread appears on the right-hand side of the video.
- You can choose to leave comments or notes, which are private and also time-stamped.
- As you watch the video, you can click in the comments field at any time and the video will pause.
- Type your comment in the text field and press Send to post it.
- If you are a member of a Team, you can also apply one or many Comment Categories
- When commenting on videos shared with you under "Feed," you have the option to make the comment viewable to everyone, or to leave a private comment for the video owner.
- Comments are time-stamped, just like notes and slides, and can be used to navigate through the video. Click on a comment to jump to the moment in the video that the author wrote it.
- Tip: When two or more comments are present in a video, choose Comment Playback mode on the video player to skip over parts where no comments were made.