With a Team account, you can create create a set of categories that can be added to the time-stamped comments on a video, so that users can easily filter their comments and videos.
These categories could be used to add context or structure to your Team members’ comments. This feature is often used to add rubric items for feedback from an instructional coaching framework.
To create this set of categories for your Team, follow these steps:
- In a browser, first log into your Swivl Account.
- At the top of the page, click on the circle with your initials and choose Switch to Admin.
- Click on the Videos tab.
- Under the Comment Categories heading, click Add new comment category.
- Click in the Name field and type the category you want to create.
- Click Add.
- Your tag will appear in the list of categories below.
- Now, users can go in and add categories to their comments, and filter their videos by the categories used.