A great introduction for experimenting with video observations with only limited sharing capabilities. Ideal for students, teachers, etc.
Features included the in the Free Standard account include:
- Dual-Camera Recording - Ability to record two cameras and view recording side-by-side for easy review and feedback.
- One-way Time Stamped Annotation - You may utilize time-stamped comments or time-stamped notes for self-reflection.
- Sign-in with Google - Sign into Swivl Cloud easily with your Google account, perfect for users of Google classroom and Google Apps for Education.
- Unlisted Link Sharing - Create a unique, sharable URL for your video. Copy and paste the link into an email, website within social media to share access to your videos. Please note: videos are not catalogued by search engines.
- Secure and Private Viewing - Join a group created by a Pro cloud user to watch videos and engage in group discussions.
- Editing for In-Platform Viewing - Trim the beginning or the end of a video. Save a segment of a project as a separate video or download videos to your computer as an mp4.
- Unlimited Storage - Never worry about space! Upload and store an unlimited number of videos of any length.