Click this article to check C-Series Robot & Swivl App Settings - Android Devices
The in-app Swivl Settings control the functioning of the Swivl Robot, as well as the functionality of the app. Here is a list of all settings, along with the functions they control.
- Tracking: Manually enable or disable tracking from here.
- Auto-Tilt: When this is enabled (green), the Swivl Robot will track the Marker vertically, adjusting the angle up and down to keep the Marker centered in the video.
- Base battery health: Displays the battery life on your Swivl robot
- Audio Route: Displays where audio is being routed from (your mobile device's internal microphone or the Swivl markers)
- Also displayed here are your markers when they are paired and turned on. The marker's firmware and battery status will be displayed here.
- App Version: Displays the version of the Swivl app you are running. Updates will be necessary from time to time when new features are released or bugs are fixed.
- Swivl Firmware: Displays the firmware of the Swivl robot you are connected to. Updates will be necessary from time to time when new features are released or bugs are fixed.
- Rec button action: Choose the function of the recording button on the side of the Primary marker.
- Video quality: Choose HD or SD. SD is sufficient for everyday recording and takes less time to upload and less storage space on your device. Swivl Teams has unlimited storage, so always choose "auto-delete" when recording in HD to remove the video from your device's storage.
- Auto-exposure: Automatically adjusts the camera's exposure based on the lighting in your environment.
- Max recording time: Displays how much time is available to record a session. This is always dependent on your device's internal storage limits.
- Auto-upload: Automatically uploads your video projects over wifi to Swivl Teams when the recording is completed.
- Storage saver: Automatically deletes your video from your Swivl app when it is uploaded and stored on Swivl Teams.
- Upload over cellular: Uses your device's data network if applicable. Does not require wifi to upload your video projects to Swivl Teams.
CAPTURE SCREEN ACTION BAR
- Screencast: Add this quick-access button to your capture screen to display Screencast setup menu
- Multi-Camera: Add this quick-access button to your capture screen to display Multi-Camera setup menu
- Swivl Live with Zoom: Add this quick-access button to your capture screen for one-click setup - Swivl app will immediately switch to Distance Audio and open Zoom app
- Add presentation slides: Add this quick-access button to your capture screen so you can easily add slides to your presentation.
- Countdown timer: Add this quick-access button to your capture screen to display a countdown timer.
- Flip Camera: Add this quick-access button to your capture screen to easily decide whether you want to record with the front- or back-facing camera.
- Auto microphone selection: When enabled, this setting allows the app to select the optimal microphone to use.
- Marker Center Button action: This setting allows you to choose an action for the Center Button of the Marker. To see a full description of the options and their functions, see the article on Marker Features.
- Auto-Exposure: If enabled adjust exposure automatically
- Region of Swivl Usage: This setting allows you to adjust which region you are in while using Swivl. We recommend using the Automatic option.
- Audio Configuration: For everyday recording, Classroom Audio is default. For Swivl Live Streaming, choose Distance Audio.
- Tilt Correction (Experimental): Detects faces and adjusts the tilt automatically to ensure you remain in the frame. May consume additional battery life.
- Multi-Marker Bookmarking: By default only Primary marker can make bookmarks while recording. Enable this feature if you want all markers make bookmarks