The Swivl C Series base and marker have a battery life of 5-6 hours under normal use cases.
You can check your Swivl base and marker charging status taking a look at the charging indicators at the back:
- solid green light: fully charged
- blinking green: more than 20%
- blinking red: less than 20%
1. Check your Swivl base and marker battery status after connecting your Swivl Robot to a compatible mobile device
2. Charge the Swivl base
A. Plug the wall charger into an outlet;
B. Plug the USB-side of the base charger into one of the USB outlets on the wall charger;
C. Plug the other end of the base charger into the small circular outlet near the bottom of the base:
D. leave it charging for 6 hours or overnight
3. Charge the Swivl marker. There are two ways to charge the marker:
Option A. Place the marker in the back dock of the Swivl base.
Option B. Plug the marker charging cable into the wall charger and into the 3.5mm jack on the side of the marker.
The Swivl C5 Kit includes everything you need to charge the Swivl base, Primary Marker and all 4 Secondary Markers. You can use the USB charging block (pictured below) to charge your base (base charging cable), and markers (two marker charging cables are provided with C5).
Click to continue to the next article How to prolong a long-term battery health of Swivl