Our mission is to make relationships the foundation of education. Our dynamic video and audio tools enable more conversations to happen between teachers, students, instructional coaches, and administrators.
Teams by Swivl and Robot is composed of three core components: Swivl Robot, the Teams by Swivl mobile app, and the Teams by Swivl website.
Swivl Robot rotates to track the teacher while the included Markers capture high quality classroom audio.
The Teams by Swivl app for mobile devices lets you record and upload video to the Teams platform, with or without connecting it to a Swivl Robot. When connected to a robot, you can also live stream using popular live streaming apps.
Teams by Swivl is a cloud-based video hosting and creation platform that makes sharing and collaborating easy.
Access or create your account at cloud.swivl.com.
Teams by Swivl is a FERPA and COPPA compliant video collaboration system that allows educators to record, host, and share videos for professional development, instruction, and teacher or student observations. Teams also offers analysis tools such as time-stamped bookmarking and commenting with built-in rubric support.
For Instructional Coaches and Administrators, Teams by Swivl is an essential solution that helps overcome the barriers of space and time by allowing coaching to happen either asynchronously with recording or live with streaming.
Swivl is also an effective way to connect with remote students and increase engagement. The Swivl Robot tracks the teacher's movement and captures teacher and student voices, ensuring that no one is left out of the conversation.
Improve your relationship-building practices with Synth. Synth is an asynchronous audio tool that helps educators connect with intention. You can start Synth channels for any purpose:
- Catch up with their coach in between coaching sessions
- Connect with other educators on school-wide initiatives
- Help foreign language students track their progress over time
- Provide updates about a student’s progress to their family
- ...and so much more!
Improve your relationship-building practices with Skilled.space. Skilled.space is a live audio tool that makes it easier to have more conversations in your school community. You can start Skilled.space channels for just about anything:
- Have virtual office hours for your students
- Start a book club with your PLN
- Help early readers with their oral reading and listening skills
- Collaborate with another classroom across the state, or in another country
- To showcase the power of voice
- ...and so much more!
- What Account Type is Best For You?
- Team Administrator Basics
- Time-Stamped Commenting and Rubrics
- Sharing Videos